Friday, February 27, 2009

'Welcome to the Matrix' part three

Welcome to Virginia!

The numbers on the map didn't quite match the actual drive and the distance from Louisville to our stop in Virginia vanished in a flash. West Virginia was gorgeous despite grey skies. Lot's of Hollers and Cricks, but no 'Mountain Mommas' as John Denver spoke of.

We are hitting a scenic drive for the last leg before the beltway. I am really looking forward to this last leg as I am ready to be off the road. 15 days or so since we left our apartment has started to wear on us. I'm ready to make my own food and and put some stuff away.

I think my brain will begin to melt on Monday, but I have the rest of the weekend to enjoy any existing mental stability before we go into full transition mode.

One week to Watchmen!

No comments:

Post a Comment